Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Discount fabric great for making handbags.



I find great deal when I shop for bulk amounts of fabric.  When making handbags you need great fabric. Good looking fabric will add uniqueness to your handbags. This is what you want because it adds money to your pockets. But mainly you want to watch your overhead on spending when it comes to fabric. You need a good fabric supplier that offer great discounts on bulk amounts and shipping.  When I first started sewing handbags some of my customers would get into arguments over one handbag. So I decided to make 3 or 4 handbags with similar fabric patterns. This cut down on the friction between customers. Because I had a great fabric supplier I was able to order large bulk amounts of fabric to meet the needs of my customers. If my customers are happy I am happy.
                       

Never pay retail again! Shop at Online Fabric Store for Discount Fabric.
                                                            




No comments: